Sunday, October 22, 2017

Moustaches n' Stuff

Not doing any filming yet; the filmmakers wish to gain a bit more experience behind the camera before filming the more plot-important scenes in which I play feature. Which is fine by me; still growing out my moustache. For some reason it looks a lot lighter than it actually is; it's all salt-and-pepper if you look closely, when it should be a darker brown. Trying to track down photos of me the last time I grew out a moustache, but I'm fairly sure I'm right.

Mostly been reading, like, a lot, to keep my story tanks brimmed. Gearing up for Other//half; not sure how I'm doing. Geostorm was too near-future; I was really expecting to get some nice sf worldbuilding elements. Stranger Things season 2 comes out, 27th, I haven't even seen the first season yet, like I've even got time for television, but I have been reading Stephen King (my annual Halloween short story is going to be like absolutely the most horrifying thing ever.)

Ref sheet for a friend (unrelated):





No comments:

Post a Comment