Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Longer Post

The front page settings of the blog are technically set to showing 7 days with posts, instead of 7 posts themselves, so there's probably going to be 8 posts visible here. I tried and failed coming up with a post last night- I got in three words (including the title of course) but just a hair too late, so.

Those words were accurate, though. We had gone laser tagging. A session only lasts 12 minutes, but that's plenty long; it's an extremely physical and exhausting activity. I tried some DDR after it, and it's a miracle I survived the first song. My legs are still sore.

Maybe I could have mentioned yesterday how I got play of the game as Doomfist. I got play of the game as Torbjörn today; I'm not here to log every time that happens, but suffice it to say it's happened with more than Reaper now as previously divulged.

That's Overwatch news; in League news, well...

If this post were as short as yesterday's (this morning's,) the words in it would be, I used to be good... 

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool you play overwatch, I main as Bastion and Mercy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got play of the game just yesterday with Bastion, actually. I like all the characters too much to main anyone though.

      Delete