Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sinking Worsish

My sore throat of yesterday has blossomed into a full-on, sick-type thing. I don't think I'm running feverish, but a good night's rest did nothing to alleviate my throaty malady, and now I'm all noserunnish. My throat feels okay-ish now, if congested creamily, but my noseholes continue to prove themselves nuisances. 

If I feel the same tomorrow morning, I may have to stay home from church. Which is, supposed to be, a stake conference, I think, it being the week after General Conference?

Either way I don't think I've the strength today either to report on yesterday's achievements. Not that they were that grand or anything, thinking back. Mostly revolved around this chilli cook-off I won. But there were a couple of important milestones I'd also meant to bring up. Wolf Parade; Wolf Parade came out with their first album in seven years. Cry Cry Cry, so I'd been going to, do something with that, Cry x 3, the same way I worked the Killers' latest as Wonderful x 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment