Monday, October 23, 2017

Things That Make Me 😻

Editing my vlog for the month. Using Premiere Pro. It's taking a bit to get the hang of, but just a little one. The video preview is so much faster than AfterEffects'; I don't think there's any lag at all. I guess I miss how AfterEffects defaults every clip to its own layer, but working with Premiere Pro where it can go either way, different layer or the same, is just ohh so nice; you can group related clips together onto the same layer, and even sort of squish them if you want to crossfade edit. 

Or at least, so I've heard, in my video production class back in high school. Premiere was like the mondo, Baron Nashor of the editing softwares we could use, and now I'm editing using it. Barely using it, because like there's so much functionality I have yet to explore, but I am using it. 

The Tony Boi bump that I'm in is finished. I'm not sure if it's up yet, but the idea is we're going to put it on socials medias. I saw it on Friday (the producers attended the International Cinema night and saw me sitting a couple of rows ahead of them) and it looks great. It doesn't use some of the gnarly locations that we found just scooting around, which is too bad, but it's short and punchy and, I don't know, groovy? I'm only reporting on it now because I saw three movies on Friday and had to talk about the other two first, but



Nocturna is a dope dope film and it's sad you've never heard of it.

Friggin' also. I'm going to be (Prince Pretzels is that is) featured in the background of the next page of Furry Experience. I didn't think it would be this exciting but it's psyching me out of my mind for some reason. It's almost like I'm a real furry now. 

:# oops hold on 

:3 there you go

No comments:

Post a Comment