Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sick Fortunate

I should get groceries sometime this week... Totally out of milk and cereal.

Feeling a lot better. Won't even need to stuff toilet paper up my nostrils tonight so that I can sleep.

It's kind of fortuitous that this sickness happened when it did, or that I didn't eat that whole english muffin when I did, that it all happened at the same time: the english muffin thing meant my blood protein was low a week ago (but not too low to donate plasma that day,) and the sore throat (as the precursor to the illness) was when I had to get a sample retaken to see if my protein would be up, in lieu of plasma donation that day- the sore throat would have been a DQ for donation that day, and the sickness for that this week, but I can't do that this week anyway because of the blood sample protein level tests.

I've never seen Persepolis, but I really want to lately for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment