Monday, October 9, 2017

Sickness and HDMI

Doing well enough today to go out and about; got in my 10,000 steps today easily enough when yesterday I got in less than 1,000. I'm probably going to be in fighting shape for the shoot on Wednesday, but it's a tossup whether my nose is still going to be red and sore around the edges. 

Some of today's steps were to the library. I couldn't even start on Time Traveller before it came due- judging from the back-of-case copy, it looks basically unrelated to the Hosoda film; based on a book it looks like? The Good Doctor, meanwhile, looks to be based on a K-Drama- it's Monday night and I finally remembered to catch it on ABC.

See, what happened is this: the TV in the lounge, the wiring is, I told you this, with the HDMI hubs and how it was rewired and messed up during conference, but it had been freshly wired and now messed up again; I would have had time to watch Time Traveller but they rerewired the stuff today so I stayed clear during that time. Checking the entertainment system this evening though, beginning with watching the Good Doctor, and then moving on to DVD, everything appears to be in order. Haven't checked HDMIing the laptop in yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment