Monday, January 18, 2016

Hey There, America! Happy Let's-All-Have-Some-Basic-Human-Rights Day!

   The creative team I'm in as part of the Comic Book Workshop here had a good long discussion today about what we want out of our comic, and what we're able to do within the 8 pages we're given (going on a working basis of one page a week throughout the remainder of the semester-- it usually amounts to being able to get down maybe the prologue or at least the first part for a larger work, which it looks like is going to be the case here.) I had some ideas, my co-writer Jimmy had some ideas, but it was all three of us together to come up with the story we're going with, basing it off of none of our previous ones. I'm holding back on revealing any details, but it's lush and dark and more than a little trippy, and actually not too much like anything I've heard of before.

   Anyway. I'm celebrating my holiday by having a whole bunch of homework and tests that I need to study for! We don't need a doorstopper post every day, so I think I'll end it here and hit the hay. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment