Saturday, January 9, 2016

Eric Perazzo is On Top of Everything

   Including your waffles.
"Made it, Ma...!"
   ...

   (I don't have Photoshop yet, but I need it for Art 130... it comes in little subscription packets now...)

   But yes, for real, I'm feeling... on top, of everything.


   Maybe I bit off a lot needing that 2-page 200-point-worth paper (or at least my report on insights gained from writing it) due on Monday, but I've already read everything I need to, and it's a religion paper and tomorrow's Sunday, so I can tackle it. Today was relaxed, much more so than yesterday, though today marks one day closer to everything. I'm feeling out the flow of the days here, and though some of the courses I'm taking are rigorous, well, we'll see.

   I don't have classes on Friday, and neither did any of the girls in my Art 130 class group, so we'd met for an assignment at noon. I'd set up an appointment for 11:10, 50 minutes before the group date, to see about how to steer my path toward a BFA, which meeting was short enough to allow me time afterward to compare the additional needs of the degree against my current proposed one (it's still too early to think about applying for the BFA, and it is and application, but I know what needs to be done now.) I went down to the Biomat today to sell off some of my plasma, having set up an appointment early Thursday morning. All of these incoming futures I fielded, and in most cases instigated in the first place. Where is that coming from?

   I mentioned recently that my focus lately may be because of my failures (referencing a post that I'd written but not actually polished and posted up, though it's up now,) my failures giving me permission to try, loosening my inhibitions and allowing me to join the cycle I discuss in the post linked. And, this isn't even Zootopia watch, right now, but the official "Try Everything" single was released yesterday, and...


   ...and I'd forgotten how warm tears are.

ALRIGHT BUT THIS IS ZOOTOPIA WATCH
   Oh hey the official lyrics, posted on Disney's website, are here!

http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/music/2015/01/06/try-everything-lyrics-shakiras-song-from-zootopia/

   Though apparently posted a year ago, and my memory is pretty hazy but I'm pretty sure that was before Shakira was even officially announced as being attached to the project, and all we really knew about it was that concept art with Nick being taller than all those bunnies at the train station?

   The Oh My Disney blog tags anything Zootopia related as being under Zootopia (2015), so it might be the same anomaly?, but seems codified enough that I don't think anyone's going to fix it. Seriously, follow that link ASAP though, in case someone actually does catch that and the link I gave you breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment