Sunday, January 24, 2016

JBU (Justa Buncha Updates) (Plus Zootopia Watch)

   Alright, if anyone actually reads these, the Zootopia Watch Trailer Reviews are now all up:

Part 1 again just for continuity's sake
Part 2, and the Noo Year Revyoo also up
Part 3
Part 4

   I also recently freed from the shackles of "post preview version"dom, Trippiness Postulate Redux Plus, which turns one year old tomorrow and is already the fifth most-viewed post on the blog for some reason? I don't think it's the name... figure it's got something to do with the metadata. But all this time, the, robots or whatever the heck it was that was giving me all those hits, were viewing an incomplete post, from back when I was falling behind on my posts but still wanted to get something up, no matter how incomplete...

   Speaking of popular posts, I'd like to thank everyone for making Touch Your Screen also so inexplicably popular (alright, maybe these things do have to do with the names...) It hasn't been up for two days yet, and it's already the, something like 11th or 12th most viewed post on the blog... The stats page only tracks the top 10, but I can only see one post that'd be a competitor for 11th place in terms of hitcount...

   And, as long as I'm still at it, I added footnotes to yesterday's post, in case you're interested in delving into the science a bit further. http://dielikeadisneyvillain.blogspot.com/2016/01/on-anthropomorphic-snow-figures-plus.html

ZOOTOPIA WATCH
   There are TV spots up on YouTube if you want to check them out... they've been out for about a week now, but I'm so late to the punch sometimes... There's some pretty nice so-far-exclusive content there, too, so. You can track them down, if you want?

   But I'm just kinda bummed right now-- well, not really bummed, but, one of the French language trailers gives the release date in France as being Février, vingt-six, I think, so, like, the French get to see it legally a whole week before it comes out in the States...!

No comments:

Post a Comment