Monday, January 25, 2016

Phascinating Thing

   I've got a big test in the morning, for Art History 202... I also have a project due tomorrow, but I finished it early and have it turned it already (no time to work on it tomorrow); isn't that phascinating? With a "ph," because with all this stuff going on and my need to turn in early today (seriously I would have gone to bed a couple of hours ago if it weren't for that project that I needed to finish) I'm going to have to phone it in today, do-ho-ho. Also I'm tired and no longer cair about spelling.

   Alright, so I feel that I need more post for you other than that announcement, so luckily this day did not go uneventfully regarding things I've been posting about. Meaning here, blog traffic. This stuff might be boring to some of you, but to me it's pretty fascinating.

   Earlier this month the hit counter tripped 700+ views per month, with that having been the previous ceiling, so the ceiling became 800. Today the ceiling jumped by 100 again, at 900 on the overview screen. 803 views, so far, this month, and there's still a week left to go... June 2015, 562 hits, the high up till this blog became a regular thing again; 619 hits in December the all-time high, and we're on an upward, thing...

I'd click on that if I wanted to see it bigger...
   So, yeah, that's it. Yes, phoning it in. No, I really don't deserve that many hits if I accept such a lackluster blog performance from myself. ...oh well?

No comments:

Post a Comment