Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Second Day of Classes (Plus Zootopia Watch)

   Since I've got all the exact same classes on Tuesdays as I do Thursdays, now would be a good time to tell you about it, I suppose.

   Tuesdays and Thursdays I've got nothing but art classes. Mondays I've got nothing but religion, but I've got that extra art class on Wednesdays, so though my classes go Monday-Wednesday Tuesday-Thursday, that computer art course on Wednesday throws off the prospect of having my entire week composed of "themed" days.

   Another difference between days is, my graphic design course switches between instruction and lab days-- they're the same class and everything, but doing completely different things on completely different floors, depending on which day of the week it is. Today was an instruction day, upstairs, on the third floor.

   Yeah though, that's actually a pretty intensive class. I've got three or four things I need to do tomorrow for it even though I don't have that class that day. Most of them involving paying for things. With money. Which I'm alright with, I guess. It's nice being able to have a needle stuck up in your arm, now, bleeding but getting it back and getting paid for it to boot.

   They say I'm saving lives, too. Which hey is also alright. Though from the looks of it most of the plasma goes to medical research instead of directly pumping into other people? Medical research saves lives too, of course, and hey did you hear we've figured out the cure for like five different forms of cancer, go science, but, man, if these guys are actually some kind of evil corporation deliberately withholding cancer cures from dying patients, or something... Well, what you gonna do.

   I'm writing this pretty late at night, in case you couldn't tell.

   Not, 2:30, 2:45 late, of course. I was... up that late already, finishing up on that once-during-the-semester Book of Mormon paper...

   A fun thing about my other two art classes, the ones in the morning, anyway, is that not only are they both super fun and exciting, but they're back-to-back in the same classroom. And neither as intense as my other art class(es.) Just, such good stuff.

ZOOTOPIA WATCH
   And that's in Times, just to show you what I see when I look at it. Isn't that so much better than Arial for that subheading? I think so.

   The Official Zootopia Disney Store is now up. I read (part of) this article in Fast Company magazine today, from around 2011 when Disney was getting a new, CEO or something?, and so, fun fact! a thing that Disney always do when reviewing a film prospect is, like, branding opportunities, or something? Or something. GAAH I don't seem very sure, or intelligent, right there, but of course I must be intelligent! I just invoked reading Fast Company.

   ...frrrreaak it's so late at night...

   So, yeah, the moment we've all been waiting for; official merch! Yaay merch.

SO ANY SPOILERS?
   ...Can I... do that? Create a second subheading? I'm not even, formatting them as headings, so how'd you be able to tell that this is a subsubheading... Well, I did do that first one in Times... But, yeah! Juicy little tidbits, there's apparently a "bat eyewitness," Nick's catchphrase is apparently "I'm good," and, THIS IS ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY A SPOILER RIGHT HERE, that cute little midget elephant chile, with the big mysterious popsicle? They call him, "Ele-Finnick," which means... which means that that elephant child was, the whole time, neither an elephant nor a child.

   Mind equals equals blown.

   ...What... what is Finnick's role in the story? I'd always assumed him to be just another member of the ensemble cast, but if that really is he in the stroller Nick's pushing there at the beginning, and being all, elephantine, right there chilling with Nick later on... It means...

   It means something, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment