Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Book of Mormon Paper

   All right, I'm glad that I was given the prompt to post up my FDREL 275 paper, The Divine Origins (and Inspired Purposes) of the Book of Mormon, because honestly I had no idea on what to post about today and I didn't want to spent that much time on it when I've got other work to be doing. I'm actually posting it up as a page here, with this post reserved for a few words of explanation:

   This is called a Teachings of the General Authorities paper-- the assignment was to write a short (two page) paper based on the topic we'd be discussing in class, and to go up in front of the class to share a few insights learned from writing that paper. At least three cited quotes from General Authorities regarding the doctrinal topic, and insights gained from those quotes, and a personal application or experience with the doctrine.

   The paper and presentation together are worth 200 points, which is twice the number of points each "putting it all together" assignment is worth (you know, Putting It All Together... the reason I posted about the assignment in the first place?)

   I got a 197 on it. I think those three points were docked due to minor capitalization errors, which I've corrected in the page I link to here. Enjoy:

http://dielikeadisneyvillain.blogspot.com/p/ive-chosen-to-do-my-paper-on-divine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment