Thursday, June 9, 2016

As It Stands- Next Semester (Fall 2016) Plans

   Making plans for next semester? I don't know; I'd thought that we'd be going home over the Summer ("next semester" being Fall; there IS a Summer semester of sorts here, but it's, I don't know, like, unofficial) but Ryan says now, he's planning on staying here and finding a job or something over the Summer? What's really here for me... but what's really at home for me... I GUESS it would be easier just to stay here; wouldn't have to pack up any of my stuff or anything...

   Meanwhile, trying to sign up for classes, it looks like all the classes I want are still available, even the ones that are notoriously impossible to sign up for! Every class has room. Not every class, though, has a little add/drop button next to it, for me to add (or drop) it...? which doesn't make any sense and shouldn't be the case; I mean, I've cleared up all my account holds. Stupid computer error; if all the slots get filled up between now and when that thing gets fixed... then, they'll probably allow me to register for those classes anyway. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment