Saturday, June 4, 2016

Fandomonium[!] II: 20% Cooler


   Fandomonium[!] Spring 2016 was today, from 1:00-4:00. I've got, a lot, of photos to sift through, if I want to convey the experience. And I don't have much time for that now. Preliminary report, though?

   I collected a surprising amount of Pokémon. There's a scavenger hunt every Fandomonium[!] with these little Pokémon pieces of paper are stuck around the room, and whoever finds the most wins some prize of some sort. Pokémon-related, of course. The winner was this girl who was handed most of hers, since the actual finders were just little kids, a boy and a girl, who'd run around and found a bunch of the Pokémon using their little kid power of being incredibly short, but who not being students I guess couldn't actually win the prize so just handed their slips of Poké-paper off to someone else, that someone else of course winding up being the winner by a slide.

   I stuck my Pokémon to my camera which of course I brought. At first I'd stuck them to my fingers but that had been just annoying. Sticking them to my camera, of course, presented its own challenge- like the Discord of last semester, or like my efforts at cosplaying at any time, as the person behind the camera and the camera being the camera, how am I supposed to convey the story through photography? With my cosplaying I could just hand the camera over to someone else, but to get the state of the camera itself, we have to get... creative.


   Oh yeah.

   More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment