Tuesday, June 21, 2016

FHE at IF

I find A Real Thing really pretty to look at, but almost impossible to read. Continuing to work on a better formatting style with mutual distinguishability between blogs?

Family Home Evening this afternoon was at the bishop's house. On his ranch, in Idaho Falls. I'd thought that there was going to be, food there, and I guess there was an ice cream stick for each of us, but I'd really thought that there was going to be actual dinner for us, which there wasn't. Which is dumb.

Also, getting there, and having it, and getting back, that took like three hours, on a Monday, which is the day where I've always got everything due. I finished one thing, turned it in a minute late, and didn't do that well on it.

So yeah I really hate stuff.

EDIT and now it looks like I got this post in a minute late too. Maaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment