Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Previous Gallery Exhibit

Today was the first day of a new exhibit at the Spori gallery. Last semester I never got to go to any of the exhibit open houses, but did attend many live events on-campus; this semester I haven't been to any live events, but have been to a couple of the receptions.

I am way too busy/tired right now to get you photos, but do have them- of the last reception. Which was a retrospective of the sculptural work of Professor Geddes, my 101 teacher last semester who's retiring/retired and going on a senior mission with his wife to France.

And this exhibit... it's not of Professor Geddes's work. That one's over; it's no longer being displayed. Was bound to happen eventually. It still kind of stings. Heading in, though, it sure looked like them from behind, Brother Geddes and his wife, leaving the exhibit as I got up to the building...

No comments:

Post a Comment