Sunday, June 26, 2016

Some Posts Have Obvious Titles Which are Also Clever. I Can't Think of One of Those for This Post, which is Just About Monday, and the Beatles

Listening to the Beatles' White Album in the background right now. I don't need this trippy insanity, "here's another clue for you all, the walrus was Paul"; I watched the Three Caballeros earlier today, I already feel like I'm on (ALL THE) drugs. But I'm keeping it on. It's a good album.

We've always got something to say if we're open and honest; I don't feel like I've got much to be dishonest about, but what I do have right now that I can be honest about is just schedule stuff, which isn't very thrilling even for me. Especially not for me; I'm the one who's got to get all the errands done that I need to get done, and Tetris them together throughout tomorrow. 

Positives: no reading for Ancient Temple Texts class, not much reading for Eternal Family class; Typography assignment completed and just the reflection module to be filled out. So those waters should be facile to gondolier fo sho.

(Facile to gondolier? Do I talk like that? I think like that, by now, man.

It's a learned trait. I practice hard at it.

Sometimes it works better than others.)

Rockier (Raccoon!) waters, (and the spellcheck suggestion is unironically wondering if I meant Rocket with no thought that I'd be referencing the Rocky,) rockier waters anyway, would be: I've got like four or five paintings that I need to complete tomorrow. So I'd better tuck in so that I can begin on those in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment