Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Waffle Face is a Metaphor for How Tired I Am

   This guy again, the waffle photo, because I used him for a photo this morning for my typography module. And, my old files all being dead, in order to paste it into the project I had to access the only copy left, straight from the blog drive. Which means that I opened up a new post, inserted an image, and copied that into my module. And didn't delete it then, or now, so here he is again.


   That's just so great...

   I stayed up until 6:35 this morning finishing off the project, which was business card design if you want to know. I took a nap then, from then until my alarm clock rang at its designated 6:59 time. I also got a nap in at the library, and one or two on the sofa which is where I'd done my project and gotten the first nap/rest for the night anyway. That's, basically all I did all day, was nap in unusual places. But however much sleep I got from that rest, I'm not Buckminster Fuller, my rhythms haven't been trained to be so efficient in REM access and are still used to getting sleep in large chunks at night. And all throughout church.

   There was also a, print, component, to the project; it should have been printed out. But obviously I didn't have time for that.

   Whoa, that was a tangent. What was I talking about? How very little sleep I'm operating on? Alright, then. I'll get quick with it.

   Hey! The poll results are in. 4 votes; I hadn't been aware that this blog receives visitors, much less voters... 2 votes for something Zootopia-related, 1 for, Homestuck, and 1 for something inspirational. It would appear that Zootopia wins... it would appear. Only, I kind of want to cast my own vote toward inspirational as well, which leaves it a tie. I guess. Not that the two are mutually exclusive... but I don't want to executive trump the polls either. So time to narrow things down?

   I'd put up a new poll right now, if it weren't so late and i had the abilitytoforma choreten thought.

2 comments:

  1. I'll change my vote from something Zootopia related to something inspirational (which was a very close second place).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you... do that? Alright, then, it's settled. Saves me the hassle of doing any tiebreaksies.

    ReplyDelete