Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Compromise, Finals Week, and Ratchetness's "Zootopia Movie Review: The Articulation of Fear, Optimism & Discrimination"

   I've got this big epic old post written, been working on it since Friday-Saturday, pouring a solid post's worth of effort into it each day since then... and it's still never done yet, so I just crap out a post about how tough finals are, or whatever, each time. Compromise!

   Finals-- are they tough? Not really? I got a 97% on my Art 101 final (congratulations son we're so proud of you); that's the only class that I've really got finals in... Art 101 is the only class that has tests in the testing center.I think there's something that needs to be done in Art 125, but it looked... fluffy, actually, and isn't due until tomorrow. Things is still busy (I'd meant to type are, but I'm rolling with it) but they're pretty easy from here on out. But still busy. I've got loads of things I want to post on my other blog, but am waiting until tomorrow to do so.

   In the meantime, still too busy to have yet caught Imagining Zootopia, I can at least recommend one or two (or, one, for now) Zootopia reviews/analyses which friggin' make me wish for a YouTube "love" button.



   Ah, shipping humor...

No comments:

Post a Comment