Saturday, April 16, 2016

I Still Wasn't Around in the Seventies, Going to See Star Wars or Superman Multiple Times, But that Doesn't Mean I Can't Backdate Posts (To Whenever)

   I'm going to pretend that this post's being backdated was deliberate, waiting till the definite end of Saturday (and thus Spring Break Week) to say what I've got to say below:

   Now that the week's over, I can say this, that this was the first week since Zootopia came out on the fourth of last month that I did not go see it. It's like back in January, where I missed going to see The Force Awakens for the first week after that came out. Really similar circumstances, actually- first week of missing it, even though I don't go to the theater that often at all (maybe 2 or 3 times a year for all my life up until this point) and missing it because my living circumstances changed, the first week of college then and a week back from college now... Force Awakens is out on DVD now and I've already seen in on Blu-Ray 2 or 3 times that way; The Jungle Book is now the latest Disney movie in theaters; it's going to take more than a month from now for my average watchings of Zootopia to slip back to less than once-per-week since its premier date. Details of circumstance.

   So, yeah, that's what I've got to say! Isn't it perfect, that I missed a second post in a week? And isn't it great, that the fact that this post is backlogged is an integral part of the post's purpose, like how half of the post from two (now three) days ago is EDITs? Clearly I am a genius mastermind, instead of just a man who sometimes takes late naps that transition into an actual full night of sleep somewhere in there. Clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment