Wednesday, April 6, 2016

This Weird Puppet Sloth Thing

   I'm done with the semester, save this thing due Friday at noon which is just an assembled file of all the modules from my Art 130 class compiled together, which I can do at basically any time so don't need to sweat. Yeah, so, all the work is done now. Didn't have time at all for working on that big essay whatever post, playing Smash Bros and watching Casablanca at Jimmy's this evening, so I don't have that. But I do have this video that I didn't have excuse to put up in yesterday's post?




   I probably wouldn't have given this one much second thought to share out of all the Zootopia reviews/fan vids I've been watching, except for 1) yay for weird puppet things, and 2) it's especially funny, seeing as how I'd just watched this TEDx video a few videos beforehand in my "watch later" queue, where Adam Carroll talks about the abstractification of money into magic plastic cards, and pointing to the fact that nobody pays for groceries with checks...

   So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment