Thursday, April 21, 2016

(Things) Work (Out) Maybe

   And, see, things have ways of resolving themselves and everything works out for the better. The roommate the most disturbed by the squirrel hide (or at least most concerned about the smell and sanitation thereof; I say "disturbed" but of course anyone would flinch back if you shoved into their face something that at first glance appeared living, after they asked you what you've been using up the bathroom for for the past three hours) he, has friends in, another apartment or something I think it was?, and there was something about how being into skinning things I could somehow get a job or something? Like, the kind that pays money?

   Which sounds intriguing (that graphic design opening from earlier of course went to a more qualified designer), but I'm kind of right now still getting the feel for how the workflow of this semester's going to go, and, well we'll see what kind of time I'd have for it... Having more than 15 credits is apparently a lot to have, and I have this semester 1 more credit than 15.

   That's about as much as I know about it at this point... So, ???. It's not like I really need that much of a job, or money or anything right now, but, I may need money in the future, so, huh. The search does continue, I suppose. We'll, see how much time I have for anything, once class gets into its proper swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment