Sunday, April 17, 2016

Successful Trip

   We made it up to Rexburg. And here we are in Rexburg.  We traveled from a place, to this place, and, dang, as much as I try to pad this, I really don't have any news other than, we made it here safely. In our apartment, here we are. In this, apartment, which we've been staying in, same apartment from last semester. We're the only ones who've stayed in this particular apartment. Our roommates are all new.

   So. Last semester started on a Wednesday; this one starts on Monday, which means that I've class at 7:45 tomorrow morning. That's all the news on that matter as well.

   Ryan and Rianne are watching HiSHE and snoggin' on the couch right in front of me, and I'm sitting here hard pressed for anything to write, so I think I'll jus' hit the hay for the night. 7:45 in the morning, I mean, that's pretty early, right? Yeah. Yeah it is. As good an excuse as any to finish this post and get out of here.

   ...and, feeling kind of guilty for giving you so little today (cummon give me a break I already wrote one blogpost today, for yesterday's post-- but on the other hand, I usually do two posts on Sunday, don't I, whenever I'm actively working on TTDECBA that is) I humbly offer you this as well, the mission blog for my Art 101 teacher from last semester and his wife, who are awesome, and aren't teaching this semester because they're getting ready to serve in Paris France in a few months!

http://geddesmission.blogspot.com/

   So yeah. You can look at that if you want.

2 comments: