Thursday, April 7, 2016

That Short Film

   The short film that was partially shot in our apartment, it's been up on YouTube, but (maybe because this is the last night we're spending in the apartment until Spring Semester?)(and also definitely because I need a post today and am still too self-conscious about posting up my other thing,  though that's basically finished) I'm posting it here now.


   That is not it, of course. For right now, it's the audio track of Coldplay's "Amsterdam," because I don't know the exact name of the video to search for it, and trying to speak up and ask it, my (still at this point hypothetical) selective mutism kicks in, and nobody dang signs around this joint, even if I could get someone to look at me. So I can't even be anything but, dead on the surface, though I am screaming underneath...

   When I do know the name of the film it'll be in that slot above where the Coldplay thing is posted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment