Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You'll Believe a Wolf Can Fly, By Spinning His Tail Like a Propeller!

   I was ready and willing to spend all of yesterday blasting through Homestuck, which I hadn't been following up until recently when it transpired that the webcomic would be coming to an end Wednesday April 13th 2016, and which I've been scrambling like mad to complete since then. There was an actual possibility that I'd be able to make it through the archives in time for Act 7's execution, if I spent all of the day and good chunks of the next days reading like crazy (it's a loooooooong webcomic.)

   Only yesterday, the meshuggah internet was down.

   So I'm taking a more relaxed pace from here on out. As of this writing, Homestuck is indeed completed, and don't nobody spoil the ending for me, a'ight?

   So I didn't get a post up yesterday, the first time missing a post in more than 100 days. It's all written and everything, part of my original suite of my seeming turmoil over morality (nothing truly tumultuous, though; just my first time admitting any of that out loud.) I'll be sure to get that post up when I'm finished polishing it? Though if it weren't for the time constraints and the need to post things up by the end of the day, I doubt any of that so far would have made it to press (?), take that away and well...

   Instead of reading or writing, I figured I could now at least spend my time on productive stuff, such as this silly thing!


1 comment: