Friday, April 29, 2016

Procrastination!

   Stupid internet was down, and I was too tired to wait for it, so I just went without posting today! Except for this backdated post, which I'll get up around 6:20 tomorrow WST. Had the internet not been (overloaded I guess?) I'd been going to write about, man I don't know, I was super tired, I mean, I am super tired, because I'm speaking from the present instead of the future here, so whatever it was I'm about to have written had the internet not been down, it wouldn't have been much. Probably best I went without posting, I guess-- oh, typography, I think that might have been it, typography is radical! Arranging type on a page, just that simple act, there's sooo many possibilities to it!

   But no, that's not what I'm writing about anymore?

   I'd been holding out on posting all day tomorrow, until I found the perfect thing to post- probably a video, and I was totally going to post up something math-related, but I held out. And held out. And...


   See? I am a master strategist, and once again the backdated procrastinated nature of this post is integral to its theme. Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment