Sunday, April 24, 2016

It's One Week Into the Semester, and I Think I'll Tell You What I Know About It (the Semester) So Far

   A week into the semester, and now I suppose we've got a feel on how the workflow's going to go... though maybe not, seeing as how now I've got just the typography class on Tuesday and Thursday, with my other Tues/Thurs classes now being Monday/Wednesday... and what that means is that I've got three classes on Monday and four on Wednesday...!

   Last semester Wednesday was my most relaxed non-Friday weekday, with each day Monday-Thursday having an afternoon class starting at 3:15 and Wednesday having only one class in the morning. This semester, I've got Tuesday and Thursday...

   But, yeah, that reworking of my class schedule really throws off the hope that I've got a feel this early for how to navigate my coursework during the week. Check back again in another week I suppose?

   At least I know what kind of work's expected of me. A lot of reading. A lot of writing. And only one class that requires me to do graphic design projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment