Saturday, March 18, 2017

C oncentreaitton Final

i an just modding off here, i ran .5 miles in under 10 minutes so i could complete my itbiit goals across rhe board. by the end of 6he day. at 11:0=50.

it was the last day of concentration class; this online class in the second half of the semester that i took to flesh out my course load to 14 credits so i'd be eligible for scholarship. i did all this week's assignments today; it meant to start THrusdy but REASK S wnich I'll yr;; upi sbpiy yp,ottpe/ (reaosns which Ip;ff tell you ab out tomorrow._)

...ope, nope, not sleeping now, finishing this. !!! i was all, please can I havw an extension, and e was all, you don't need your phone for this ssignment, qnd so i completed the three things that I needed to do still, in two hours.

it was prety intense.

ANd nwort that I;'ve told you about that I guess I'm fone, and cane get under teh covres now and sleep finaaly

1 comment:

  1. One blog post you should write in code, putting the letter that comes to the right of it on the keyboard. rgR QIYKS VW XIIK,
    Although q's, a's, and z's would be tough. Every key to its right might work better. yjsy epi;f nr vpp;/

    ReplyDelete