Thursday, March 2, 2017

I Get Clive Owen Mixed Up with Owen Wilson Mixed Up with Woody Harrelson, So I Guess That Makes Sense


If the Assassin's Creed movie is basically just a cross between The Source Code and the Prince of Persia movie, does that make Michael Fassbender the new Jake Gyllenhaal? Found out today that Woody Harrelson's dad was an assassin (for real!), so maybe that movie would have turned out a lot more interesting, at least subtext-wise, if they'd gotten him to do it instead...

Woody Harrelson: action star! Well, maybe...

Today was uneventful. There was an Indexing party from 7:00-9:00 pm, I guess, but without it maybe I would have actually done some of the homework I was planning on getting done today. I spent a bunch on eating out (well not a bunch but you know what I mean) so there's that- opening the mailbox there were coupons and nothing else, and, one of the deals looked good... things escalated from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment