Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Spoiler-Man


So there's a new Spider-Man trailer out apparently and I'm all, oh crap. I've seen vague glimpses now, of, screenshots or posters or whatever those were, just from wandering into places on the internet I didn't know there'd be spoilers; and now I know things I'd rather not, like, Peter Parker is sometimes dressed as Spider-Man but sometimes not, and, he probably swings around I don't know. (For those of you just joining us, I am meticulously striving to avoid not just spoilers for the upcoming MCU Spider-Man film, but indeed any knowledge of it whatever other than that it exists, because of course I'm going to go see it, so why would I need to know anything about it at all?)

In the grocery store today, though, I saw that they've got Guardians of the Galaxy 2-themed tortilla chips, which is not a place you'd expect to find information about an upcoming movie. Avoiding spoilers for another 4 months is going to be... probably getting in my information design final is going to be easier than that.

Speaking of that project, I worked on it for maybe all of 15 minutes today, if we're being generous. Wednesdays and Mondays, man... Thursday starting some weekend thing the way it does, I should be good to start going more in-depth, but... man I need to pull more all-nighters or something, but I've been going to bed at a reasonable hour and everything, lately, and that cannot be good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment