Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hey Snackers!


I guess I've got a YouTube channel now? Or rather, Pretzels does. Alongside the, Facebook and the Instagram and the, whatever the heck else there was; man I don't know, building and maintaining an e-following is tough. Maybe one of these days I'll actually post anything on my Instagram... maybe one of these days I'll find my phone that I may do so using the Instagram app...


So far it doesn't look like anyone's watched the one video that I've got up (YouTube tells of these things. YouTube knows...), which is sort of an announcement and show-off of the printing equipment I got. In Business for the Professional Artist class this morning, they really seemed to like it, I mean like, really seemed to like it, predicted it'd go viral and vowed to help it along... it's been a few whole hours already, though, you'd figure if it were going to go viral it would have done so by now...


Dang it lack of lav mike, I blame you...

I'm to report how many hits it's got, Tuesday morning, the next and last time that class meets...

2 comments:

  1. ...I don't even know what to say...It made me laugh. Do you need/have a business license? How much do you charge? Have you worked on one of these in one of your classes? Keep us updated on your projects, please. Good luck! Oh, and I need your conference word. Love you. ~Charity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You only need business licenses for occupations where there's a liability involved, like taxi driving or restaurant operation. E-Commerce businesses are generally fine.

      As for the conference word. Didn't I give one to you already?

      Delete