Thursday, March 9, 2017

Something Having to Do with a Carrot

So I made another $10 in coupon for the food court today. (The first $10, of course, being from the acorn trophy thing.) There was some, test, I was selected to take. 'T's called the CLA+, Collegiate Learning Assessment, and it measures, exactly that. I'd been selected for my school and/or major, presumably randomly, out of other students, though I'm inclined to believe that I wasn't the only one selected thus, because mine was not the sole $10 coupon they're awarding for CLA+ participation.

byui.edu/outcomes-and-assessment-old/university-level-oanda/cla

I'd known about it for a while, but couldn't find time in any days up until today to take the test- there's an hour-long writing section and a half-hour multiple choice, both requiring critical reading and thinking and, such. By taking the test I agreed that the test materials were copyright them, and I think proprietary, so I won't go into it much more than that.

Anyway, Brian Kershisnik! Guest lecture artist at the seminar was Brian Kershisnik. And there's a workshop with him tomorrow morning! I've been a huge fan of his ever since I discovered him on my mission, and, now I know what he looks like. Yeah.



No comments:

Post a Comment