Saturday, March 25, 2017

Givd 9vtdC and All That


(Jamming randomly on the keyboard hoping it inspires a good post name, but it turns out not to.)

So conference is in a week, which I guess makes tomorrow Fast Sunday? I've more-or-less fasted each Sunday this month, already, except for the first Sunday which is when Fast Sunday would usually be held so it's just all kinds of crazy.

Sunday March 5- Stake Conference
Sunday March 12- Fast Sunday gets moved here
Sunday March 19- still looking for my phone, I fast for that
Sunday March 26- Fast Sunday gets moved here from next week

Looking forward to President Uchtdorf; haven't heard him speak in the longest time, practically since last conference.

Meanwhile, there's finally a new page of Furry Experience up. I continue to interview Ellen Natalie (told you about how I'm doing that, right?) It's a lot slower going than if it were over the phone like I'm used to, of course (if this were over the phone, at this length, we'd be well into record-setting territory on interview length,) but phone's just not a reliable way to get in touch with some people apparently...

...That wasn't meant to be a self-commentary. Honestly!

(So yeah my cardigan's got shallow pockets; it's the only one of my sweaters that have pockets at all. I've got two coats. both of them heavier and winterier and both with their buttons on the ladies' side so I don't wear them anyway; that leaves my sport coat(s), which does have pockets nice and deep enough for carrying around a lot of stuff but I'm tired of people commenting how sharp I look/ asking why I'm dressed so fancy, when I wear it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment