Monday, March 27, 2017

Dramabug, Dramabug, ooh Drama Dramabug...


Don't really have time for to blog right now; I'm actually doing stuff for my project- well strike that, right now I'm actually getting ready for bed. I'd meant to turn in early, but I'm also working on a side project or two for other classes, by which I mean I'm test printing a bit because there was something due in Business for the Professional Artist which I need to turn in by the end of the semester, which for that class is a week from tomorrow. The totality of my info design stuff is due next Friday, the actual end of the semester, and I've got a lot to do for that meanwhile, so yeah. Too busy to really talk much here.

I said I can't watch videos, but I am allowed to check out what other people are watching over their shoulders for a bit. This is something Ryan shows around, which he was shown on his job and which they apparently reference a lot there. Bravest Warriors is one of the things that I'd been watching until I stopped watching stuff, even. I'm somewhere in the middle of season two. Just two weeks to go till I can pick that back up again if I want... woo...


No comments:

Post a Comment