Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Eev Tuba La

I iz dead now. I make this quick.

All About Eve. TCM movie for this month. Nothing to do with Three Faces of Eve. Apparently. 14 Academy Award nominations. Walked away with 6 wins (double-booked in some categories, like two nominations for best actress.) Dang. They don't make movies like that anymore.

Two refills of popcorn and pop. No restroom breaks, no need to even, though usually I'm bursting 3/4ths of the way through, with all the soda. Diet soda; I've mentioned my preferred mixture in my post about the Planet of the Apes showing. It's a pretty long movie, too, All About Eve (speaking again of the lack of need for restroom breaks), so I'm really not sure how that happened.

TCM tickets always pretty expensive, for Paramount 5 at least, but there's no movies to watch for a month until Spark: a Space Tail comes out in April, so I'm still spending less on tickets this month than I'm used to. I go to the theater a lot. Should start inviting along girls. (Still need to see La La Land too of course. Coming to Paramount 5... any week now...)

I... shoot, I guess I need to go scan that stuff; won't be able to hit the hay directly after all. Oh well. I've been dead or mostly dead most of the day anyway. Just make my rest all the sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment