Sunday, November 19, 2017

11/19/2017

Well, it's still not my-- and it just turned midnight here, alright. Well then. 

Um, I really don't have much to say. Just finished my post on A Real Thing, it's a good one. The Meridian Idaho temple was dedicated today. I ate like 3/4ths of a pie by myself today; I really mean these to be, for everyone, things, but nobody seems to want-- I mean I suppose I could ask them, but it's one of those things you figure would go without saying. 

Is it like a "conservative people" thing, to be really, uppity about the notion of personal property? I went for a walk today, and I was inadvertently trespassing left and right. And I'm lucky I didn't get shot. I've heard that "conservative people" like going around shooting each other for such infractions. So maybe that's why nobody ate my pie but me? 

I mean, if it were one of my roommates' pies... then I wouldn't even go near that thing, because they're "conservative people," and I have gotten in trouble in the past for, personal property, issues, like using their, pots or whatever. I'm officially forbidden from using anybody's, pots and whatever, so, yeah.

But if my roommates weren't "conservative people," I'd be, at least inquiring, about that pie's relationship status, whether they and their pie are "going steady." 

I don't understand politics, is the moral of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment