Friday, November 10, 2017

Mystery!

One of my roommates had a couple of friends over last night, to crash for the night on their way from like Utah to like somewhere else. I left 6:45 in the morning, stepping outside to take photos of the moon- it was a most glorious half-moon, a perfectly bifurcated semicircle. I'd left the door open behind me, and one of the guys closed it- I turned around to find the door locked, but that was alright, since I'd been about to go anyway. The door having been left open may have been a mystery to the guys at first, but I know what happened because IT WAS ME.

After I left, though, around 6:30 it is reported (though of course it had to have been after then,) apparently someone came into the apartment? Someone... else. He had longish blond hair and glasses, and, the guys just figured it had been Ryan (whom they hadn't seen the night before, him having gone to bed early to get up in time for his janitorial shift.) Only, obviously, that ain't Ryan.

So we're locking the doors from now on. We hadn't been before. Except for apparently this morning- that's another part of the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment