Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Google Docs and Goldilocks

I guess I'm finishing off part 7 tomorrow, and doing all of part 8, the climax and denouement, on the 30th? There are sections to my outline but there are also like supersections; I don't know what the deal with that is, though I guess I could look through the Google Docs history to see the inception of that. Because it's just, weird.

I still need to do my comic, also due on the 30th, as well; at least start it and finish it maybe I don't need to include it in the collection, take a look at the other inclusions and see if they're at the Goldilocks zone of quality that I'd feel comfortable including my work as a part of. Uum nobody's emailed their submissions to me yet, still, so... yeah I don't know. But tomorrow afternoon is Comic Book Workshop, so I can check in there and say "what the heck guys?"

Those aren't the only issues going on in my life, but they are the only ones that will get resolved within 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment