Thursday, November 30, 2017

"Quiet Desperation"

Exactly what this blog would have been depended on the time of day today I thought about blogging. Like early this morning I thought about making it about clarifying how I do find some human cartoon women attractive but not many, and early this evening it would have been about why poking people is wrong and how my novel has been keeping me from murdering my roommates. But all day today, there was a channel on Amazon Music, one day only, called U2 Experience, 24 hours of nonstop U2 music and interviews in preparation for Songs of Experience which comes out tomorrow but I've already heard a few songs off from U2 Experience.

Also speaking of Experience, today's strip of Furry Experience just really reminds me why I fell in love with the thing in the first place.

Comic book workshop compilation book due tomorrow, today actually but Taylor's only checking with me tomorrow. Three people have submitted their stuff. That's, 10 pages. My own is, um so there was to be an Evening of Quiet Creativity at the muni library this evening followed by an Evening of Writing Desperation, but with some librarian sick or something that was rolled into just the first one, and renamed Evening of Quiet Desperation. It only lasted two hours but I got some good stuff in, but I may have left my thumbdrive there, that has the art on it for the comic I'd been going to do for the compilation book. May have. Maybe I lost it on the way home; I knew I shouldn't have just shoved my laptop in my bag with the thumbdrive just sticking out.

Maybe I'll find it tomorrow, maybe I won't. All that was on that drive was that art, nothing else because it had been empty so that Ryan could borrow it to do Linux stuff. And I can rescan the art, even if I don't find it, no biggie. But... Well I don't know. I'm probably not going to have the comic in time for the, whenever Taylor emails me for the final compiled PDF. Should I just throw up a few pages of old 24 hour comic? But to give up on this particular Other//half strip means that I really did miss that deadline I'd set for myself.

Though losing the thumbdrive with the art on it is a decent excuse I guess. "Oh, I did have it in by the deadline, I just, lost it, is all." Quality.

Finished with NaNoWriMo! Final wordcount: 50,923 words. Plan from here, I'll explain on the writing blog tomorrow.

And it looks like it's snowing apparently, "a good blanket" says my roommate's voice from the other room, so let us certainly hope that the thumbdrive was indeed lost inside the library instead of outside of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment