Monday, November 27, 2017

Last Few Days of November

Three days left, and just about 6,000 words needed. We're going to be good on wordcount for sure, even if fitting the remaining five sections of outline in in three days might be a heftier task. There's an "evening of writing desperation" at the municipal library on the 30th, lasting for four or five hours, and I plan on squeezing that lemon dry.

Getting in the last shoots we need for Tony Boi this week as well, though thank goodness on Friday and Saturday, which are next month when I no longer have to be caring about NaNoWriMo.

Something I do need to worry about while it's still NaNoWriMo though. Every comic submission is due to me by the 30th, so that I can compile it all in InDesign. So far I haven't received, any submissions. You think I may have given the wrong email address or something, during the contact info stuff?

Regarding that as well, searching through the drawers under the bed as a last-ditch effort to find the notes I need here, I didn't find them but I did find more notes that connect with the other notes I'd thought these notes would be with.

I think the notes for the comic were possibly in my loose-leaf bristol-board sketchbook I kept on my mission. Don't have a clue where those sheets went, as they weren't in the containers you'd figure they'd possibly be in.

I've figured out another four-page thing to do for the comic, though. But I've only got two days to do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment