Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Blog Settings Test

Is the default font verdana now? I think so but jsut popping this off to see (no inline style placed on this at all)

okay looks like it but i still need to make the text large to match

I've just been doing this all in the text editor, making it large and Verdana when the default was 15 pt and like Georgia I think but I've been keeping that as the blog default setting because the old posts had been written like that, in that style, and then the posts I wrote about switching styles over wouldn't make much sense? because they were originally written in THIS style here; am I just going to have to go back and manually adjust them so they look like their original settings, even though that's a lie by now? Queries queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment