Friday, October 12, 2018

Post Names!

Oh hey, as long as I'm on this blog and none of my others, I think I'll talk about post names. Kinda like the hashtag discussion of a couple of days ago, right? It's, I mean I think that the post names for the last few posts have been well-done dining, don't you? My hits have been, decent. So that's, decent.

I've got post name issues on my A Real Thing blog: named after the date and time of its authorship (yawn.) The last post there I shook it up and added a little more info than that to the title. Haven't gotten any more hits really, but more posting there may or may not reveal a better trend. We'll see.

Also my YouTube channel, I only post vlogs which are all vaguely named and, whatever. I'd do other videos if I could do any videos right now; I think it's the big one for my laptop... My birthday needs to come early this year; as rad as that lens is it's not nearly as important as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment