Saturday, October 27, 2018

Givin Meh LIFE

So my latest post (which I admittedly kinda phoned in, so it's not like I don't deserve it) cost me like three followers, which is like 20% of my peeps. That's kinda harsh, but surely fair; that's the price you pay for like not doing your best or whatever. It did get more likes than the really well-done one from the day before yesterday though? And, heck, I liked it, so it wasn't terrible or nuttin', just, not as well-crafted as the one from ereyesterday.

It's all about what the people want to see, again, and the things I generally enjoy seeing tend to be a kind of a hard sell for others, etc, though there is a nice overlap sometimes. Case in point: I'm not sure how many people knew they were getting into furry stuff, because those people I mentioned not leaving yesterday, the dinosaur person AND the batman person, they were the two people who left at my latest post (I said "like three," but maybe it was just two; I don't know how many followers I've topped at.) So it's actually fine.

It's the first post I've gotten a "meh" response to though! Which validates my theory that I really could have spent more effort on it, but also is like, hey sweet we're making people feel things, even if that's apathy. Stepping up in the world, and like, it's not a tragedy at all like it had appeared at first, getting that response and losing those dudes! (Seriously, feeling slipping there, that hopelessness of "man I'll never get however many subs," it gave me my first suicidal thoughts in like a month. Suicide/depression isn't rational, it doesn't care about how much else there is to live for.)

Anyway, let's talk about things that give me life, instead!

This article (or at least the things it discusses):
http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/captain-marvels-cat-chewie

And this video (my latest! I spent all day editing it, at the expense of giving my remaining IG subs something for today's Inktober! I could phone it in again, but nobody's happy (or, as happy,) with that! (I mean, I did get plenty of likes with my latest post, but let's not forget that "meh!" That could have been a, "wow, what fantastic artwork, it blows my mind how anybody could be so amazing!") There's like half an hour left in the day; I'll get my "thunder" post in tomorrow, along with the "gift" post. Let those suckers squirm till then, it's time for me to build my YouTube base as well!):
https://youtu.be/d6x91PlMUyk

Anyway, shoot, I was going to talk today about more Indian cinema...! I'll get to it tomorrow I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment