Monday, October 8, 2018

Or Possibly Unfriendly Skies

Oh my gosh, people can be absolutely terrible to each other on social media, which is something I failed to take into account when I was trying to enumerate the reasons I'd refrain from keeping nose-to-nose with the twitches in my platforms' webs. It's not something conscious, obviously, since I didn't think about it, but maybe that's also a reason I'd set the phone down and walk away. The fear of being eviscerated. Or, no, the fear of being eviscerated and your critics being right. 

Which wouldn't be that off, I mean, the process of inking reveals I'm not quite as good an artist as I'd thought I was; for some reason there's nothing quite like laying down a definitive line to reveal underlying structural flaws.

But most likely your work is going to be met with indifference, which is warm and comforting at least.

I posted on both my IGs today, and each has but a single like at present... They are really hard sells, tough coming up with hashtags if I wanted to hashtag at all.

But the idea of making one's work palatable to an audience is quite a different discussion. Mmmnnng next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment