Monday, October 15, 2018

Watching the IG Sub Count Slowly Tick Up

There's probably a lot more that I could be doing to gain a follower base. But I'm not doing those things? There's a balance there, and I guess I'm trying to attract the right kinds of people. Like how, you know, if they were really your friend they wouldn't make fun of you for it.

My number of followers on Instagram is almost in the double digits. (I'm kinda proud of that, but just looking at that fact there's this part of me that goes, oh, honey...!) It would be well into that if people-- and I don't mind it but the mindset and very concept behind it just baffles me-- well, for one, started following instead of just liking some stranger's (my) posts out of the blue, but my point for two is, didn't randomly unsubscribe :/. I mean, I suspect people are doing that; IG only tells you when people start following you, not stop it, but I'm pretty sure the number of people who started following me is quite higher than people who currently do so. That's probably a problem I could fix easily if I applied any of those, "lot more that I could be doing"s that I mentioned up in paragraph one.

The thing about being internet famous as I am is: I'm doing my best, or my better at least, like not totally phoning my work in like it would be so easy to-- and I'm doing it for them. I still decide what content to post, all for myself, but the quality control before it goes out, that's for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment