Sunday, October 28, 2018

Two Posts, Two Films, Two Songs, Zero Time

With two Instagram posts up today, both of which I worked reasonably hard on (I thought they were about as perfect as I could make them and it's only after I put them up where I noticed room for improvement, but, oh well,) I don't have enough time today to tell you about those Bollywood movies. I mean, I could mention them, but not in depth. So, in the event that I'm hit by an asteroid or something, and this is my last post: Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, and Jagga Jasoos. Both came out last year, both are on Netflix, and one of which, Jagga Jasoos, I've actually mentioned before. I don't have time to talk about why I like them, but I do have time to embed a couple of videos of music from them:




And that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment