Saturday, October 20, 2018

Mogambo Khush Hua

(Title unrelated; just a Bollywood quote I really like.)

Speaking of the cinema of India, I haven't posted a music video from one of those in a while; have some Kal Ho Naa Ho aaand sure why not Bum Bum Bole:



One of these days I may actually feature Kuch Kuch Hota Hai; maybe in honor of the anthropomorphic-dog remake FINALLY allegedly coming out this year? (Seriously I've known of its existence from before I'd even seen a Bollywood movie, it's been in the pipes for that long.)

But anyway I got sidetracked; I was going to talk about Instagram or whatever some more, but the only reason I'd really do that is because it's what I do right before coming and doing these posts, so it makes it an easy and topical low-hanging fruit to pluck. But then, and here's where we reconverge, I was going to analyze why I do this so late, and wonder about doing it any other way.

Ideally I have no computer time before noon; sometimes I stick to that and sometimes I don't. It keeps me at least that much free of distractions, allowing mornings to hopefully be the most productive part of the day. I've only once or twice done my Inktober work in the morning though, if ever; even if I have, it's only like pencil sketches or something, and it's only in the evenings where I actually do the inking, when I could be working so much harder than that.

Oh well. (insert THIRD song-and-dance video here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment