Saturday, October 6, 2018

"Ime" with a "T" in Front

Time is a valuable and precious gift, which we should always remember to invest wisely. What have I been doing with my time this evening then? I could have been using it to make art or listen to an informative podcast, discover new music or study a classic work of literature. Nope. Instead I hit 100% of my nostalgia markers rewatching an old learn-to-read educational video from my childhood. It's not very good, but I loved it.











The Readers' Palace was always the most vaguely unsettling place; maybe it's because the film is poorly structured (alongside other problems) and tie up all story threads before they enter into it, leaving it narratively purposeless and superfluous. Or maybe it's how Snoz Ali describes it as somewhere you'll always want to stay and never want to leave...

Anyway See-a-lot was a babe, like, the hottest. Stone cold fox. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! Holy Cow! Holy Cow! I remember these! These were like the best things ever!

    ReplyDelete