Sunday, October 23, 2016

And Tapeworms.

Continuing on my kick of rad songs about Nevada, there's an entire Killers album of that. Because you know Sufjan Stevens isn't going to be bothered to get around to it...

Still think it's the greatest album of 2012. Couldn't have been four years ago... In fact, the VEVO stream of the whole album was released onto YouTube four years ago today.



That's just the, title track, actually, that video; it's not the whole album itself.

I'm just kind of dinking around right now, though I should be hitting the hay- I know I'm going to wake up early tomorrow anyway, no matter how much sleep I get; the only variable now is... how much sleep I get. The big project we've been working on in Graphic Design class is due tomorrow, and there's still a little bit left to do on it. For now I shall offer a tantalizing glimpse, perhaps?:



No comments:

Post a Comment