Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sked

Quickly, not taking up too much time.

I've been on my not-going-to-sleep-when-Ryan-does sleep schedule this week, as opposed to the other thing. A little busy.

Alright, it's Wednesday, but that doesn't really signal the halfway point of my troubles, this week. I guess having the print stuff today was alright, but now that that's past there's only bigger projects that demand my attention- but before I can complete those, smaller things to clear out of the way. The smaller things, readings for classes. The big things, Monday marks the due day for the project we've been working on all month in Graphic Design class. Which is going to require printing and mounting some posters, and all that, by the next time we meet, so I'm squeezing in cranking out that kind of thing whenever I can catch a moment where it won't kill me to work on that.

First, though, after the readings after the classes and meeting in a pre-lab group discussion for chem/art class, and oh yeah I also have books I need to turn in or / and renew tomorrow, tomorrow evening there's going to be a lecture for this lecture course I'm taking this semester, that hasn't had any lectures so far but by the end is supposed to have, I don't know, three or four of 'em. Or maybe just the one. Or something. Either way, that's also tomorrow.

After that, we'll deal with the things scheduled for Friday and the weekend.

It's not that crazy of a schedule, but it is a schedule, with actual dates and times written down, and this is the first time I've had one of those this semester. Maybe I could scan it and show it to you... if I can find the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment